With increasing focus on water protection, your operations must ensure high-quality treatment of wastewater to comply with increasingly strict regulatory requirements. Terrapure takes wastewater treatment as seriously as we take your liability. You can trust our safe and cost-effective processing solutions to manage all manner of contaminated water.
What We Do
Terrapure works with regulators and industry to treat, protect and conserve water. Through our facilities or directly on customer sites with mobile equipment, we develop innovative processes and employ the most advanced technologies to treat organic and inorganic wastewater.
More than simply treating wastewater, Terrapure looks for cost-saving opportunities to reduce fresh water use, increase reuse and improve discharge quality in your operation.
Whenever possible, we recover valuable by-products from wastewater, such as high-quality oil for recycling.
How We Do It
Technology and expertise are the key to meeting wastewater regulations and gaining operational efficiencies. It’s why we keep investing in and developing the most advanced technologies and processes.
With these investments in knowledge and equipment, we are able to:
- Meet increasingly stringent discharge requirements in jurisdictions across Canada
- Recover precious metals from mine wastewater, and return them to customers
- Test discharge and treat wastewater on customer sites, recovering up to 99% of water for reuse
- Separate hydrocarbons from water and then return hydrocarbons to customers and treat water for reuse in steam generation
And the list goes on.
- Industrial wastewater treatment
- Contaminated groundwater treatment
- Mobile water treatment services
- Bilge water treatment
- Sludge processing
- Dredging & dewatering
- Pond/lagoon management
- Biosolids management
- Hydrovac services
- Marine services
- Organic and inorganic wastewater treatment